We have a team of Accounts Payable Specialists that will setup new vendors, process invoices and cut checks all with their eyes closed. Seriously, they are the definition of “aces in their places” and put the “special” in Specialist. Our AP Specialists all have extensive backgrounds in restaurant. New clients tend to wonder how they got through life without our AP Specialists – they are truly rock-stars.
A day in the life of Accounts Payable:
- Establish and maintain vendor accounts
- Invoice coding and check cutting on a weekly basis
- Fintech processing for liquor, beer and wine invoices
- Check preview for approval provided with two options for check processing:
- checks are processed and sent to you for signing and mailing, or
- checks are mailed directly to vendors with a signature stamp
- Vendor statements reconciled on a period/monthly basis
- Communicate with vendors regarding reconciling items
- Management fee calculation and payment
- Owner distributions
- Percentage rent calculations for landlords
- Annual 1099 reporting
Our full-service Bookkeeping is unmatched.
It is our mission to make each client’s business better and more profitable – we’re in it to win it. Our Account Managers all started as Clerks, even the CFO. They’ve worked their way up through the ranks and stacked up loads of knowledge along the way. We cross train and cross train and then learn new things to cross train on.
Some of the fun that we include in Bookkeeping and Financial Services:
- Chart of accounts maintenance
- Daily sales review and posting
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card fee reconciliations
- Reconcile third-party food delivery services (Door Dash, Grub Hub, Uber Eats, etc.)
- Preparation and filing of Sales and Use Tax, Mixed Beverage Sales Tax and Mixed Beverage Gross Receipts Tax on a monthly basis
- Communicate with bankers and lenders
- Weekly cash analysis reports
- Weekly sales reports
- Financial statements, including comparison to prior period and prior year, when applicable. A draft set of statements will be provided within 10-15 days after period/month end
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Annual personal property tax renditions
- Year-end trial balance and supporting documentation sent to CPA
Our Accounting team is mad smart and probably has dreams of general ledgers and financial statements – good dreams. There’s not a lot this group can’t do. More than anything they work together to ensure our clients are well taken care of and Balanced. Contact us today to learn more!